Case Uniconsulting Group
How to launch a startup in Europe?
- Strengthen the concept, idea and usefulness of the product and/or consider a new product in this or a related niche.
- Find the best market for the product.
- Make an attractive product concept for investors to increase the chances of getting an investment.
- Collect feedback from representatives of the target audience which will be the basis for improving the product.
What is done
We gathered a group of representatives from startup world, investors, the media and the target audience. This team carried out a number of works from the analysis of the application, to interviewing the target audience and creating the concept of the product version 2.0
1. Analysis of the current application and the selected market
2. Risk development
In the process of work, a number of risks were worked out. One of which was a non-unique name and trademark, which was easily confused with brands of the same name from related fields.
Successful cases of fundraising (obtaining investments) of similar startups were collected and the functionality of TOP applications was analyzed.